Getting Started with Slate
Managing Your Brand
How to add custom audio to content in the Slate Web Creation Studio
Learn how to add and edit audio files in Slate's Web Creation Studio. This step-by-step guide covers selecting, adjusting duration and position, moving, and modifying your brand's audio files.
1. In the Web Creation Studio, select the audio drawer
2. Select the audio file you would like to add to your content
3. Once added, use the Timeline Editor to edit the duration and position of your audio file within your content. Drag the ends of your file to edit duration.
4. Select the whole clip and drag to move its' placement
5. Use the audio editing panel to adjust the volume of, duplicate or delete your selected audio file