Learn how to add adjustments to your photos and videos using the Slate app, and export your content with ease! Perfect for content creators.
Adding Adjustments to Your Content
- Open the Slate app.
- Select the “Media” tab on the bottom of the page.
- Add your media
- Select the “Edit” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Adjustments” tab and get to work!
Pro Tip: You can add more than one photo/video at a time for multi-media content!
Exporting Your Edited Content
- Once you’re ready to export your edited content, select the green “Share” button.
- Pick your desired export location
- Your content is ready to view!
Pro Tip: if you’re not 100% ready to export your content, go ahead and hit the “Save Draft” button!